CONSTRUCTING AUSTRALIA’S INFRASTRUCTURE
On the 21st November 2017 the 24th National Earth Awards will recognise once again excellence in civil construction projects across Australia.
The National Earth Awards will recognise all areas of project delivery including construction management, innovation, environmental and social management and training.
Each State/Territory of CCF will conduct State/Territory Earth Awards, with State/Territory winners progressing to the National Earth Awards.
There are six categories, according to project value:
- Category 1: project value up to $1 million
- Category 2: $1 million to $5 million
- Category 3: $5 million to $10 million
- Category 4: $10 million to $30 million
- Category 5: $30 million to $ 75 million
- Category 6: more than $75 million
We look forward to celebrating with all the State/Territory finalists at the CCF National Earth Awards Gala Dinner this year being held in the Great Hall at Parliament House here in Canberra.
Tickets for the CCF National Earth Awards are $190pp (tables can also be booked for organisations). Tickets can be purchased by clicking here.